Dear Cytometry Development Workshop Sponsors:
The 28th Cytometry Development Workshop featuring the Cells, Sensors, & Systems Symposium – hosted by the Scintillon Institute assembles leaders in the diverse fields of cell measurement and cell applications into a wide-ranging, cross-disciplinary five day event to facilitate connection between new cutting-edge technologies and future application needs. The multifaceted event features:
Cytometry Development Tutorials - Wednesday November 7, 2018, covering cutting edge topics in both image and flow cytometry
Cells, Sensors, and Systems Symposium - Thursday November 8, with luminary speakers and topics of interest for the broad scientific audience, and
Cytometry Development Workshop - Thursday evening November 8 through Sunday November 11 at the beautiful La Jolla Shores Hotel.
Combined, these meetings attract more interested attendees every year, fostering key partnerships through a long weekend of talks, networking, interactions, and fun.
The CDW Tutorials location will be announced soon and the Cells, Sensors, and Systems Symposium will be held at the Illumina Auditorium at the Biocom Institute. The Workshop will again be at the La Jolla Shores Hotel. The Symposium and Tutorials are open to all and are free, while Workshop attendance has a modest fee and meals charge.
- Please contact us if you are interested in participating in the flow or image cytometry at the Tutorials
- See more information about CDW 2018
- Platinum Sponsorship - one available - $10,000
- Gold Sponsorship - 2 available - $5,000
- Sponsorship - 15 available - $3,500
- If you wish to also sponsor an academic scientist to present a tutorial on the afternoon of Nov. 7, please contact John Nolan ([email protected]). Additional details for the tutorial session will follow.
- Sponsorship pays for invited speaker travel; students and postdoc travel and workshop fees; and lunches and refreshments at the Tutorial and Symposium
- Sponsors are also invited to attend and present a 10-min talk or 20-min tutorial at CDW. There will be one table for marketing literature at CDW.