Dear Cytometry Development Workshop (CDW) Supporters:
CDW 2019 featuring the Cells, Sensors, & Systems Symposium, the CDW Tutorials, and the 29th Cytometry Development Workshop will take place November 13-17, 2019 in sunny San Diego CA. Hosted by the Scintillon Institute, CDW gathers scientists and engineers working at the forefront of single cell analysis to facilitate connections between new cutting-edge technologies and future application needs. This year's multifaceted event features:
CDW is made possible through the active support and participation of our Sponsors.
- speaker travel;
- students and postdoc travel and workshop fees; and
- lunches and refreshments at the Tutorial and Symposium
- Platinum Sponsorship - one available - $10,000
- Gold Sponsorship - four available - $5,000
- Sponsorship - twelve available - $3,500
- Sponsorship includes an exhibit table at the Symposium for hosted coffee and lunch breaks
- Gold Sponsorship includes the above and a short vendor talk at the Tutorials
- Platinum Sponsorship includes the benefits of Gold Sponsorship plus preferred table and logo placement.
- Sponsors are also invited to participate in the Workshop and present a 10 minute talk or tutorial.
For more information contact:
CDW 2019 Sponsors: