Dear Cytometry Development Workshop Sponsors:
The 26th Cytometry Development Workshop featuring the Cells, Sensors, & Systems Symposium – hosted by the Scintillon Institute Center for Cytometry Development assembles leaders in the diverse fields of cell measurement and cell applications into a wide-ranging, cross-disciplinary five day event to facilitate connection between new cutting-edge technologies and future application needs. The multifaceted event features:
The Cytometry Development Tutorials on Wednesday October 21, 2015, covering cutting edge topics in both image and flow cytometry
The Cells Sensors, and Systems Symposium on Thursday October 22, with luminary speakers and topics of interest for the broad scientific audience, and
The Cytometry Development Workshop from Thursday October 22- Sunday October 25 at the beautiful La Jolla Shores Hotel.
Combined, these meetings attract more interested attendees every year, fostering key partnerships through a long weekend of talks, networking, interactions, and fun.
We will hold the 25th CDW 2015 in La Jolla for the 2nd time – the new location (moved from Asilomar) was well-received by all last year (other locations are expected in later years). The Symposium has been moved from Salk to the UCSD Sanford Consortium for Regenerative Medicine Auditorium, which holds 165 attendees. The Tutorials will again be at Sanford-Burnham-Prebys Medical Discovery Institute and the Workshop will again be at the La Jolla Shores Hotel. The Symposium and Tutorials are open to all and are free, while Workshop attendance has a modest fee and meals charge.
- Please contact us if you are interested in participating in the flow or image cytometry at the Tutorials
- See more information at: www.scintillon.org/cdw_2015
- Platinum Sponsorship - one available - $10,000
- Gold Sponsorship - 2 available - $5,000
- Sponsorship - 15 available - $3,500
- If you wish to also sponsor an academic scientist to provide a tutorial on the afternoon of Oct. 21 (at Sanford-Burnham Medical Research Institute), please contact John Nolan (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Susanne Heynen-Genel (email@example.com). Additional details for the tutorial session will follow.
- Sponsorship pays for invited speaker travel; students and postdoc travel and workshop fees; and lunches and refreshments at the Tutorial and Symposium
- Sponsors are also invited to attend and present a 10-min talk or 20-min tutorial at CDW. There will be one table for marketing literature at CDW.